#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: The Saga Continues: Grey's Anatomy Isaiah Washington going to counseling for using the F-word...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Saga Continues: Grey's Anatomy Isaiah Washington going to counseling for using the F-word...

Grey’s Anatomy star Isaiah Washington, who has been criticized for using a homophobic slur in public, is now in counseling, the actor said in a statement released Wednesday. “With the support of my family and friends, I have begun counseling. I regard this as a necessary step toward understanding why I did what I did and making sure it never happens again. I appreciate the fact that I have been given this opportunity and I remain committed to transforming my negative actions into positive results, personally and professionally.” HOUSE OF GLITZ: HIS PUBLICIST HAS IN ON PURE IMAGINE CLEAN UP CONTROL IT'S TOO LATE MY ADVICE SHUT THE "F" UP!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im sick of hearing about this!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin